*Post these rules
*Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you
*Create 11 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
*Tag people and link them with your post & let them know they've been tagged!
See? Isn’t that awesome!? Such a great way to get to know each other & make some bloggin’ friends :)
So here are her questions for me!
1. What is one of your quirks that other people find endearing?
Ummm...endearing... My husband loves that I sing and dance around the house when I'm happy. =)
2. Room, desk, car...which one do you clean first?
Kitchen? Does that count? I am constantly cleaning the kitchen. Then our room and the bathrooms...my car kinda comes in last.
3. If you could take a month long vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would go "back East". I would visit WA DC, NYC, and civil war historical sites. And it would be amazing!
4. You have the entire day to yourself, what do you do with it?
Blog, craft, read my bible, cook myself something delicious. Maybe read Harry Potter (I'm about to start book five!!!). And eventually I'd get bored and want to see people. I don't do very well without other people around. =)
5. What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
Playing dress up with my sisters and friends. We would spend all day in imaginary lands with each other. It was awesome!
6. What is your favorite post/topic that you've written? Tell us about it.
I'm going to cheat and list one in each category:
- Cooking - White Chicken Pasta - I love this cause it was entirely my own recipe and it tastes so yummy!
- Crafting - Warmers - Once again, entirely my own designs and so fun to wear!
- Thoughts/Faith - Really, all of them. But probably the most personal to me was the post We have All Eternity - I wrote this out of the sadness of seeing people leave and move away and know that someday would probably be me.
7. Why did you start blogging? How has it evolved?
I've toyed around with the idea of starting a blog for years. I wanted a place (other than my journal) to get my thoughts out and to share with others what I was thinking and learning. Especially in regards to my faith. I finally started a blog after I started following some crafting blogs and creating things of my own. The conversation in my head was like, "I can do this just as good as they can. I should share my stuff. I've always wanted to start a blog. I could just combine the two ideas and write about my faith and my crafts. Is that weird? No one else does that..." Well, shortly after I started my blog, I discovered all sorts of other bloggers who do exactly that! =) I am not alone! It has only been 4 1/2 months, so it hasn't had much time to evolve yet. But stay posted...it is evolving soon! (How's that for a teaser?)
8. What is the last book you read? Would you recommend it?
Well...other than the AEA Instructor Certification Manual...I last finished Harry Potter Four. And YES! I would totally recommend it! I think J. K. Rowling is an incredibly talented author and I love reading her work.
9. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Sausage, mushroom, and olive...with pepperoni too.
I also love white sauce pizza with grilled chicken, fresh tomatoes, and spinach.
10. What song has been inspiring you, or been stuck in your head, lately? Stuck in my head - "Washed by the Water" by Need to Breathe
Encouraging me - "Remind Me Who I Am" by Jason Gray
11. If your present-self could go back and give your past-self advice, what would it be?
I would tell myself to go to God and to pray hard for my pride to be dealt with. I would help myself understand grace better and I would tell myself to STOP BEING SO LEGALISTIC.
Now the Questions from Me:
1. What was the first artist/band that your started listening to/following when you were young?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. (Stealing from Brooke) What is your all-time favorite blog post? Why?
4. What was the first blog you started following?
5. What refreshes you? What place or thing do you go to when you need to be refreshed?
6. What is your favorite age of child to be around?
7. Favorite coffee or tea drink?
8. What is your go-to meal when you need something quick and easy, but still good?
9. What book has most influenced you in your life? Why?
10. What is your favorite color?
11. If you could move anywhere permanently, where would you move and why?
And...drum roll please...I am tagging these AMAZING bloggers. So excited to hear your answers if you choose to play along (no pressure though). =)
Annelise from Aunie SAUCE
Amber from Life...Unscripted
Katy from Sweet Verbena
Erin from Sweetness Itself
Gussy from Gussy Sews
Elise from Elise's Pieces
There you go! Hope you all enjoy this little bit of randomness...and if anyone else feel's like it, go ahead and leave a comment for me answering these questions! I'd love to hear your answers!