1. On father's day, Travis and I visited his grandparents in Shelton. Travis grew up in Shelton, so while we were there, he gave me a tour. This is the elementary school he attended!
2. Beauty in ordinary places makes my heart praise.
3. My youngest sister has her permit! And I am old enough to drive with her. So excited to teach her a bit and have another way to spend time together.
14. Fourth of July outfit (preview)
15. Lovin my new aviators - purchased in Mexico!
16. My sister Anna and her adorable friend Kay on the 4th...who happened to be matching! =)
This is the (VERY) short story of my last 2 1/2 weeks. I'm coming back..slowly, but I'm coming. And I think I am finally rested and mentally ready to begin sharing the beauty that God has been working in my heart. <3